Tuesday 30 December 2014

Courage - what does it mean?

Yesterday, I was searching for the meaning of various words like patience, anger, worry, ego/pride, courage, I was able to define the previous words with some explanation but I didn't know what does courage mean? Let me tell you what I felt about the other words :
Patience - It can be called as waiting & working for the results/success despite adversities.
Anger - It is an instrument which helps us in controlling situation when it is going out of hand.
Ego/Pride - The superiority & inferiority complex mixture which neither gives peace to person possessing it nor to the people who have to associate with him.
COURAGE - ????
Then I started searching in the dictionary at first and typed the word COU while Google figured out what was in my mind and prompted 'Courage meaning' and clicked that but the first post was related to images while the second one was 'www.brainyquote.com' seeing which immediately my hands clicked that.
The moment I have clicked the link, I jumped into the sea of courage that great people defined. Let me tell you whether I found it's meaning or not? Yes, I did find that and the most apt definition was given by 'Mark Twain' - Courage is not absence of Fear, but it is control/Mastery of Fear. I have a lot share about COURAGE but due to some work am unable to do it now... let me continue it in the next post .....

No comments:

Post a Comment